Montag, 30. März 2020

Film (OverView): "The Opposite of Sex" (1997)


Christina in the year 1997
 has played "Dedee Truitt" in the film "The
 Opposite of Sex". Her performance of this character was
so stunning! In my OverView related to this film first you can visit
the link to a video with Christina being interviewed back then - shared by me
on an older blog-entry here on my fanblog. Then you can watch a trailer, then a
 cover, two posters in black and white and three german posters follow. Then
 you can take a look on some Movie Stills, after them you can enjoy my two
 CapEdits and my two MovieQuotesEdits and then a very impressive
 EXTRA-Pic of Christina during the premiere in New York.
 Finally you can visit the link to the IMDb to get some
 more information. Enjoy my
OverView!


The Link to a video with an interview on an
older blog-entry here on my fanblog:

https://new-wonderfulchristinaricci.blogspot.com/2019/02/video-christina-promoting-opposite-of.html


A Trailer:



source: youtube


A Cover:



Two Posters in Black and White:






Three German Posters:







Movie Stills:











My CapEdits:






My MovieQuotesEdits:






EXTRA -
A picture from the premiere in New York:




More information on the IMDb:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120777/



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen