Montag, 17. Juni 2019

Upcoming Appearance (Collage & NewsEdit): Christina will be a guest during the FanX Fall Salt Lake Comic Convention (September 05 to 07, 2019)


Gorgeous news: Christina 
again will appear on a Comic Con - you can 
meet her during the FanX Fall Salt Lake Comic Convention
 which is held from September 05 to 07, 2019 - while I am working
 on this blog-entry the current information was that she will appear there on 
Friday only. But visit the links below from time to time for more information! 
First here on my fanblog you can take a look on a wonderful collage I´ve
 taken from the convention´s page and then enjoy my NewsEdit
 based on that page - finally: maybe you will meet 
Christina in Salt Lake City soon!


The Collage:



source:


My NewsEdit:




The link with some more information:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen