Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019

Special (Event): Christina in the Front Row of the Dior Homme Menswear Spring/Summer 2020 Fashion Show (June 21, 2019)


Christina was a guest in the Front Row of the
 Dior Homme Menswear Spring/Summer 2020 Fashion Show on
June 21, 2019 - here in my special about this event first you can watch two videos,
then take a look on my NewsEdit, then you can enjoy my snapshots of two entries
 by Christina from her instagram-account, then a special picture follows and
 finally you can enjoy a wonderful gallery. Take a look
 on my special and enjoy it!


The Videos -

Video I:




Video II:



source of both videos:
youtube


My NewsEdit:




The Links:




The Snapshots:






source of both snapshots:


A Special Picture:




source:


The Gallery:















source:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen