Dienstag, 16. April 2019

Special (Event): Christina at the Independent Spirit Awards (2002)


Christina
was invited to attend the
Independent Spirit Awards in the year 2002 -
 here in my special you can find two short videos of her
 during these Awards followed by a gallery in four parts with
 a special picture, then pictures from the red carpet, after them
pictures from the Motorola Party and finally you can
 enjoy Christina on pictures from the party by
 Entertainment Weekly back then.
 Enjoy my special!


The Videos -

Video I:



source: 
from my older collect


Video II:



source:
Getty Images


The Gallery -

Part I - A special picture:



source:
Pinterest


Part II - On the Red Carpet:












Part III - During the Motorola Party:








Part IV - During the party by Entertainment Weekly:










based on my previous FanWork dedicated to Christina


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen