Dienstag, 9. April 2019

Special (Event): Christina and her husband James Heerdegen at Marc Jacobs’ Wedding Reception (April 06, 2019)


Christina and
her husband James Heerdegen were guests at
 Marc Jacobs’ Wedding Reception on April 06, 2019. First you
can find here in my special my NewsEdit about this event and then my
snapshot of Christina´s post from her instagram-account. I hope it´s okay
 for Christina I´ve made this snapshot from her entry and I used it here on
 my fanblog. Finally I´ve created a little gallery of this so cute couple
 during this event. Enjoy my special about them
 attending Marc Jacobs` wedding!


My NewsEdit:



The Link:
https://graziadaily.co.uk/celebrity/news/marc-jacobs-and-charlye-defranesco-wedding/


My Snapshot:



source of my snapshot:


The Gallery:










Gallery mixed from:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen