Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2020

Film (OverView): "The Man Who Cried" (2000)


I´ve created an OverView
about the film "The Man Who Cried"- a wonderful work
with Christina playing "Suzie", released in the year 2000. Here on my
OverView you can enjoy a trailer first. Then you can take a look on some posters,
 then on some Movie Stills. Then you can enjoy my CapEdits and my MovieQuotes-
Edit. As an extra here a gallery with pictures from my favorite event during the
 promotion for this film follows and finally I´ve shared the link to
the IMDb with some more information.
Enjoy my OverView!


A Trailer:



source: youtube


Some Posters:












Movie Stills:










My CapEdits:








My MovieQuotes-Edit:




EXTRA -
A little Gallery: My favorite event during promoting -

 Christina at Venice Film Festival 2000
(pictures with watermarks):








More information on the IMDb:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206917/


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen