Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2019

Site-news (instagram): New on instagram / New WonderfulChristinaRicci - InstaQuoteEdits (from September 09, 2019)


For a little time
New WonderfulChristinaRicci
 is to find on instagram. After that little time I
 thought about what I could do more for my account
 beside posting the profile-pics from facebook and my
 InstaNewsEdits related to my fanblog. Then I decided 
to create some more FanArt - so now here my
 first InstaQuoteEdit. 

During my previous 
FanWork I had created QuoteEdits - 
but now here my new FanArt with Christina and
 her quotes through the years with pictures 
related to them.


My first InstaQuoteEdit:




source:


From time to time
I will create InstaQuoteEdits and they
will be to find on instagram and on the new
 album on facebook. I hope you like
 and enjoy!


Kind greetings from Germany, :-)

Miriam Le (miriamle)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen