Samstag, 6. Juli 2019

Site-news: New design of my InstaNewsEdits on Instagram


For a 
longer time I´ve decided to
create a new design for my InstaNewsEdits
on my instagram-account - tonight I worked on
the new design finally. I hope you like the new design
 and maybe you want to visit my instagram-page.
But it´s not Christina only.


My link directly:



My username on instagram separately:

@riccilouisanasiamaslany_and_me


The 1st InstaNewsEdit from
 tonight with the new design (related to my
1st blog-entry from tonight - take a look
 on my previous post):




If you like to
 you can enjoy my instagram-account,
 even it´s not Christina only on it - but you can
 be informed about new blog-entries by me about
Christina when you see my newest
 InstaNewsEdits there.


Kind greetings from Germany, :-)

Miriam Le (miriamle)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen