Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2019

Film (OverView): "War Flowers" (2012)


Christina in the year 2012 has played
"Sarabeth Ellis" in the film "War Flowers" - take a look on
my OverView with first a trailer related to this film, after it you can
enjoy a wonderful poster, then some Movie Stills and my CapEdits. Then
enjoy two so wonderful special pictures by Serge Rodnunsky, the writer and
director of this film, the pictures I found on a page of him. I hope it´s okay
I share them here. Finally as an extra you can find here some pictures
from set from back then and the link to some more information
on the IMDb. So enjoy my OverView!


A Trailer:



source: youtube


A Poster:




Some Movie Stills:








My CapEdits:








Special Pictures:


EXTRA -

Pictures from set:








More information on the IMDb:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen