Dienstag, 23. April 2019

Series (OverView): "Ally McBeal" (final season / 2002)


Christina
 had a brillant performance as "Liza Bump"
in the fifth and final season of "Ally McBeal" in the year 2002 -
during the last seven episodes of this season. Here in my OverView you can
 take a look on her work back then by watching a short video, then you can enjoy
 three special pictures (sadly the last two pictures have watermarks on them), then
 a gallery with some stills follows and then I´ve created two CapEdits and two
MovieQuotesEdits which follow then and finally I share the link to the
IMDb with some more information about this final season
 of "Ally McBeal". Enjoy my OverView with a
very charming Christina!


A Video:



source: youtube


Special Pictures:








Stills:












My CapEdits:






My MovieQuotesEdits:






More information on the IMDb:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen