Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018

Upcoming on TV (Video & NewsEdit & Gallery): "Escaping the Madhouse: The Nellie Bly Story "(Lifetime / January 19, 2019 - 8 p.m.)


Update 23:01 in Germany:
Looks like this project´s name is correctly:
 "Escaping the Madhouse: The Nellie Bly Story" -
Now I hope all is okay! 

source: 


I found this amazing news
 this evening - Christina´s new tv-film 
"Escaping the Madhouse: The Nellie Bly Story"
will premiere on Lifetime on January 19, 2019 at 8 p.m.
Here you can first enjoy a video about Christina´s newer
project, after it my NewsEdit and finally I´ve chosen
two pictures to share here on my fanblog. If you
like to, you can visit my source directly
 by clicking the link below. 


The Video:



source: youtube


My NewsEdit:




The Link:
https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/16/christina-ricci-judith-light-escape-madhouse-nellie-bly/


The Gallery:





source of these pictures:
the link above

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen