Dienstag, 25. September 2018

Film (OverView): "Black Snake Moan" (2006)


Christina has played "Rae"
 in the film "Black Snake Moan" both so
 heartbreaking and heartwarming - one of the most brilliant
performances of an actress in a leading role ever. Here in my little
OverView of this film from 2006 you can take a look on a trailer
 first, then on some posters, after them on some Movie Stills,
then on one of my CapEdits and a MovieQuotes-Edit made
 by me, as an extra a picture of Christina as "Rae" by
Frank W. Ockenfels and finally the link to some
 information on the IMDb. Enjoy
 my little OverView!


A Trailer:



source: youtube


Some Posters:








Some Movie Stills:












My CapEdit:




My MovieQuotes-Edit:




EXTRA -

Christina photographed by Frank W. Ockenfels:




More information on the IMDb:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen