Mittwoch, 11. April 2018

Special (Photoshoot): Christina by Yu Tsai for BlackBook (issue from October 2010)


Christina had her
 appearance at the Silicon Valley Comic Con 2018
last weekend - and I found so much by fans of her about this. Finally
 I´ve  decided to share nothing from what her huge fans have shared, because
 I´m unsure if they would be angry if I shared their exclusive content here on
my fanpage. Only on Facebook I share two entries from the page
 Silicon Valley Comic Con I´ve found tonight.
 I hope that´s okay!

 So now on this entry here on my page
you can´t find anything about the Silicon Valley Comic Con 2018 -
but awesome content from 2010 with Christina photographed by Yu Tsai
for BlackBook with it´s issue from October 2010. So wonderful,
 take a look on the cover, a video from Behind-the-Scenes
 and pictures from the shoot!


The Cover:




A video from Behind-the-Scenes:


<

source: youtube

Little gallery:









































source:
based on my previous FanWork dedicated to Christina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen