Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019

Special (Fashion Show): Christina during the New York Fashion Week in the Front Row of the Christian Siriano Fashion Show (February 09, 2019)


During the New York
Fashion Week Christina was a guest in the Front Row
of the Christian Siriano Fashion Show - take a look on my little
 special about this event which was held on February 09, 2019. First
 you can watch a video from the event and a news-video, then my NewsEdit
 follows. After it I share three snapshots I´ve made on instagram. I hope
it´s okay for Christina and some of her team which had made her
make-up and hair for this event that I made these snapshots and
share them here. Finally I´ve created a gallery from
 various sources in the web. Enjoy my
 little special!


And:  Today it´s
 Christina´s birthday - she turns 39
 this day. Take a look on my blog-entry above
with my birthday-wishes for
Christina!



A video from the event:



source: youtube


A video with some news:



source: youtube

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen