Dienstag, 29. Januar 2019

Film (OverView): "Bless the Child" (2000)


Christina played a very
 impressive supporting role in the year 2000
 as "Cheri" in the film "Bless the Child". Here in my OverView
 about this film you can watch a trailer first, after that you can click my
 link to a video with an interview during Christina´s promotion for this film
(it´s an older blog-entry from my fanblog), then you can take a look on some
 posters, then you can enjoy two Movie Stills and after them you can take
 a look on two of my CapEdits of Christina in this film and a small
picture from the set as an extra and finally the link to the
IMDb with some more information. Enjoy my
 little OverView about this so very
 underrated film!


A Trailer:



source: youtube


Enjoy a small interview by clicking the following link:

https://new-wonderfulchristinaricci.blogspot.com/2018/08/video-interview-christina-promoting.html


Some Posters:











Two Movie Stills:






My CapEdits:






EXTRA -
A small picture from the set:




More information on the IMDb:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0163983/


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen